A Blast From the Past

Sunday, February 7, 2010

From the Mouth of Babes

Brynlie: "Look mom, Amanda's trees have light boobs."
Me: " What?" I was wondering where she had heard that, but then it dawned on me that she ment light bulbs.

Brynlie: "Can I have a drink mom."
Me:"Yes Madam."
Brynlie:"I am not a Madam."
Me:"are you a woman."
Brynlie:"No, I am a girlman."

I was wearing my glasses as I was driving one day.
Brynlie:"Why are you wearing glasses?"
Me:"So I can see the road signs."
Brynlie:"Wow. You must be really old."

Aubrianne:"Dad don't drive so fast. You will get a ticket, and then you will go to jail and the policeman will take us and we will be police kids."
(I guess I never knew speeding was so serious)

Clint:"Aubrianne, don't pick at your owies."
Aubrianne:"Dad!(She gets a really stern look)I get it from you(Like it was his fault, and she couldn't help it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones